Thursday 24 December 2015

Litter

TRB. Sainsbury's might be into deep hole energy and all the green points earned thereby (see reference 1), but they are not into clearing up all the litter which accumulates on the road out the back. Out of sight, out of mind, despite the road clearly be well used by the litter dropping public.

A path which did not look to have been litter picked for some time, with some of the litter looking to have been there for some time. There were even some receipts from Marks and Spencer if you please, a shop which must be more than a mile away. A long way to walk to drop one's litter. I suppose I could have checked the date, but forebore.

Shall I, by way of a New Year's Day activity, take it upon myself to clear it up for them? How long would it take? How many people would comment or attempt to interfere if I did?

Having collected the sack full of litter I could then have some sport with the customer service desk. Perhaps they would give me some of their green points. Perhaps they would turn out to have supplies of the green tokens dished out by Waitrose.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/digester.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment